PureGenomics Multivitamin is a multivitamin and mineral complex to support the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations.
PureGenomics Multivitamin supports healthy cognitive function as well as macular and retinal health. Gluten & GMO free. Vegetarian.
Men and women age 18 and over
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- Includes activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, riboflavin-5'-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine and 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Contains 25 mcg (1,000 IU) vitamin D to support healthy VDR activity
- Special Features:
- Convenient, one-capsule-per-day dosing
- Addresses the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with B vitamins and choline
- Enhanced choline levels for healthy cognitive function
- Supports macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin
Manufacturer: Pure Encapsulations