Dr. Bob's Medicated Oil is an external liniment with a wide range of uses including: the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to overuse, sprains, strains, bruises, contusions, rheumatism, and arthritis; itching associated with insect bites and other causes; nasal and chest congestion, respiratory congestion, and headaches.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): Moves the Qi and quickens the blood to boost circulation and disperse inflammation. This formula was developed by an herbalist as a rendition of a Chinese herbal formula called Po Sum Un (“Protect the Heart medicated oil”) that was developed in the early 1900s.
Manufacturer: Blue Poppy Herbs
Blue Poppy - Dr. Bob’s Medicated Oil
- Bo He You (Peppermint oil - Oleum Menthae Piperitae)
- Xue Jie (Sanguis Draconis)
- Cha You (Tea oil (Oleum Camelliae Theae, Tea Oil, not tea tree oil)
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- Gui You (Cinnamon oil - Oleum Cinnamomi Cassiae)
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae)